Friday 26 February 2010

happie cny!! :p

chinese new year 2010 is over soon..
this year i went 2 trip during chinese new year ..compared to last year is more meaningful and
happie. but.. a few days during cny is very sienzz laa. haha.. but i still had alots of happie moments with my family and friends during cny!

Reunion dinner ~

my cutie cousin and siblings,, gong xi fa cai :)

had my favourite fast food during 1st day of year of tiger ..haha.. no choice ^^
2nd of year of tiger ~ went my grandmum's hse



4th and 5th day of year of tiger~ went penang with my lovely family.. had lots of fun but very tired tooo:D

forgot bout my family gathering at 1u shopping centre.. susposed to watch a movie every year.. but tis year cant book ticket so we just shipping and had tea together. quite fun on tat day..
last day before my cny hols. went cameron 1 day trip :).. even though cameron is not much fun, but still very happie :)
*pics upload soon
*exam is coming soon.. hope it fast over.. i want HOLIDAYS.. haha :p
*STUDY STUDY STUDY!! ):



No comments: