Sunday 27 June 2010

Life is simple and sweet :)

My blog is dead after my last post bout Redang trip. Two weeks holidays is over, i'm back to school as normal. Within my holidays, i was joining the Taylors college's program-College Life in One Day. After i joined this program, make me confusing about what i supposed to study after my secondary school. Masscomm or others? It is because in this program, I meet some people who like to get attention, like to perform and proud of themselves i thk :)''.. I'm not that kind of people at all. But i'm sure that in coming this few months i can make myself have a clear and correctly direction. =)

About my life recently, is simple. But sometimes i'm enjoy with my simple and sweet life. I got my family, friends and silly dear. It is enough for me to be happy. In the next few months, I thk i'm goin to improve my addmaths, maths and the subjects which regarding calculation. I'm not good in calculation at all. Eventhough this term i did more practice then last term but the marks still the same.. improve a lil bit i thk. Is it not enough practice or i'm a stupid in calculation huh? :'(

I'm not satisfied with my results. I'm unhappy when i got my results. But i thk everyone has their strong and weak point. I thk i should be more hardworking to do practice instead of sad. lol =D

Oh ya.. my sis's online boutique is opening soon - the72stage boutique. The price of those clothes are cheap and deserve to buy. =)

* I'm awaiting for the life after spm. Hope can have a trip to singapore, looking forward to our class trip, prom nite, driving license and many other thing.^^

*silly.. . dun stress yourself up. That is no cure for the problem but make me unhappy.. stay happy ya.;)

stay tuned :D

No comments: