Monday 27 September 2010

wohoo~little time to relax

Trial finally over. Is happy now because i have little time to relax. :D After 1 month more, I have to sit for SPM..it iake around 1 month to finish it :O So.. I need to take my time now to relax. After that, I have to back to the exam mode ;(

A little update about my hols :)

baby EXPO.
It was a holiday which full with stress and studying. But my study speed is so slow. I was took a very long time to finish study. :( Through whole holiday, i dint really relax but still play pc, online and skpe-ing with my silly dear.


Forgot to upload your Jay Chou pose photo here. ahemm :P

Grandmum was in hospital because of vomitting. No choice but have to take care of her on last saturday. I was bring along my Science"Success". Luckily I can finished it by time. :)


That was the 1st time boon fetch me go shopping centre with her new viva. :)

Alice with bibi <3


Shopping at Pyramid :)

Count down 19 days to someone's birthday <3

XOXO,stay tuned ^^

No comments: