Saturday 30 January 2010

it is saturday!! :)

it is a happie saturday with my friends.. we went pyramid to celebrate choo han's birthday.
his actual birthday date is on 31 of jan.
sing k at redbox( but the birthday boy lik juz listen music.. haha..we sing a lots :p)-play pool- yam cha at kim gary-
we bought a slice of tiramisu cake for choo han. taste nice :)




happie birthday.. choo han!! kid become adult d.. u ar the oldest among us.

group pic.

four girls


me and da mei nv -hui jun
but at nitez i'm so tired and sienz.. cleaned my kitchen since chinese new year is coming soon. i used around 2 hours to cleaned it.. but.... i havent finish cleaning yet!! ): after that, spent my time to find some fun in my room .. haha.

tmr mayb goin to the toilet bowl's restaurant. do u hear before? located at sungai wang. :p






blurr.





is time off to bed. very tired today but i did nothing... lolsss
lastly.. happie birthday choo han!! cheese ^^



No comments: