Saturday 16 January 2010

last year of secondary's school

this is the last year for my secondary's school..time past so fast. from form 1 to form 5 , i was so blurr during my secondary's school life.. not active in any acticity, less involve in school functions. Now, i'm form 5, so regret tat i wasted my form1, form 2 and form3, but luckily at form4, i'm in 4p3, mixed around with the people in our class, they ar so awesome and nice ppl..this is the most nice memory for my secondary's school life...hope to graduate soon but is so sad when leave my 4p3 classmates and frens.. After graduate, i thk most of my classmates and frens will go oversea,, study, and busy on their own stuffs, it will less chance to hang out and meet up.. lol.. i havent decide wat i suppose to study.. but i thk the 1st choice is masscom laa.. hope the last year of my secondary's school life will memorable abit and happie laa.. :)

1 comment:

my life.my style said...

nice too meet u too :)