Friday 28 May 2010

Finally a short break :) :)

Next week is the third week for the exam. But.. i'm goin to Redang too since the airticket is early book. I'm stress for the exam for last 2 weeks. Eventhough i got study for every subjects but i still not really know how to ans the ques of exam. LOL.:( I already work hard and try my best..so not really sad for it :)

Excited for my Redang trip.. u know what.. i never go beach before.. is funny to hear that. Cause i think most of the people went beach before rite? haha. Hope it will had fun. :D


Redang beach :) *download from google. nice huh?




And.. the silly came back to K.L . welcome bak ya ;)
Hols is coming soon too.. hope hav alots of outing with my dearest frens exspecially the miss lalala..hahaha..the only fren that can oways hang out with me. Excited for class party too =)
Stay tuned. :D

No comments: