Saturday 15 May 2010

a lil bout my recent life.

Long long time dint visit to blogger..=) Exam is around the corner. Last time i dun hav a clear direction and no motivation to study but now i hav a motivation to study- scholarship and my registeration fees.

My school just organised an education fair in our school hall. Went and visited the education fair this wednesday. I found out that study fees is so expensive and the scholarship requirement is higher than i'm expected. 90% and above.. it is crazy rite? :/ So.. i hav no choice but hav to study hard from now since the fees is so so so expensive :(

And.. i get a cute box.




ssshhhh.. genius at work :)

put it on the table while studying.. my sis is speechless with my lamest. :P i'm not genius at all :(
* excited for my Redang trip, holidays and especially the silly is coming back.. miss ur silly face :D
*goin study now.. stay tuned :)

No comments: